Great to hear about the The National American Legion Press Association (NALPA) 2019 media awards that were recently announced.
Shoutout to comrade David Wallace (USN, Retd.) for being my partner-in-crime and for the many midnight meeting of the minds where we routinely strategized, analyzed and made continual adjustments.
Thanks to all who contributed to this colective success as well as those who believed that our Media and Communications Committee could do the work that was expected from us.
Below are the recipients for the NALPA Media Awards from The American Legion Department of Virginia:
- Department of Virginia: 1st Place Podcast: The Media Cynic – Admin: David Wallace
- Department of Virginia: 1st Place Social Media – Instagram – Admin: Jason Feimster
- Department of Virginia: 1st Place Social Media – Twitter – Admin: Jason Feimster
- Dyer Gunnell Post 180: 2nd Place – Al Weinberg Newsletter – “Post Times” – Admin” David Wallace
- Dyer Gunnell Post 180: 1st Place Social Media – Instagram – Admin Jason Feimster
- Dyer Gunnell Post 180: 3rd Place Social Media – Facebook – Co-Admin: Jason Feimster and David Wallace